Quad seal bags are a well known term used to refer to your four sided seal bags. This is not only a stylish pouch used to package coffee and other commodities of various markets, but are considered to be one of the most reliable and stable flexible pouches. Quad seal bags are securely sealed on all four sides of the pouch.
Quad seal bags are used to package those heavier in weight products as the sealing of all four sides of the pouch ensures extra strength. Quad seal bags can be customise to your preference and the minimum quantity orders for custom orders are 15000 units. Quads seal bags are manufactured with the feature of durability kept in mind; hence these pouches are produced with plastic films which can contribute to the strength of pouches. Plastic films include; LLDPE, BOPP, PPE, PET and PVC. Quad seal bags are produced with metalized or aluminium lining which enhances the shelf life of goods as well as heightening puncture and tear resistance of pouches. A popular commodity to package within the quad seal bags are coffee beans as pouches are modern and very user-friendly, but are used to package other products from various markets. One-way degassing valves are can be fixed to quad seal bags that contain coffee beans, to remove excess gas. All quad seal bags printed at pouch direct make use of the rotogravure process allowing us to print up to 9 colours.
Advantage of product use
The use of quad seal bags provides companies who wish to invest in them with advantageous benefits such as;
- Quad seal bags caters for ample branding space and product information is creatively and clearly displayed on flexible pouches.
- Quad seal bags can withstand heavier weights making them more durable.
- Flexible pouches can be customized to suit individual brands and product preference.
- High barrier lamination ensures durability of quad seal bags and provides overall product protection.
- Lower breakage cost , in comparison to glass packaging.
- Material properties of packaging material assist with elongating shelf life of commodities.
- One-way degassing valves ensure that coffee bags won’t rupture during distribution of quad seal bags
- Standing unattended on shelves is what lures consumers to shelves thus increasing sales.
Visuals and features of product
Quad seal bags are identified for their sealing’s of all four sides of the pouch as well as the ability to stand unattended on shelves. The pouch takes a firm form once it has been filled. Quad seal bags are only available in a custom option thus we do no not have stock colours available, custom bags can however be produced with the following finishes;
Quad seal bags are a custom selection hence the size is also dependent on your requirement Features that can be added to the quad seal bags include;
- Re’ sealable zipper options
- One-way degassing valves options (primarily selected for packaging of coffee beans)
- Tear notches (which makes tearing of pouches convenient)
- Pouch window options