Pillow pouches are one of the most traditional and all time favoured forms of flexible packaging, and have been used to package various product forms. They provide ample space for branding and are a cost effective flexible packaging option. Convenience is provided in the storage and distribution process of pillow pouches. Pillow pouches are used to package light weight commodities.
Pillow pouches are not only a very economical way of packaging and can be branded to the exact requirement of your product quality. Pillow pouches can be produced with various film materials that could be metalized or laminated to enhance the pouch’s ability to preserve goods. Pillow packaging bags are a custom order hence a minimum order quantity requires 15000 units. Pillow pouches are shelf friendly and can be easily packaged and stored. The sealing of a pillow pouch includes; a bottom, top and centre sealing. Pouches can be creatively printed in up to 9 colours as we utilise the rotogravure process. Plastic films used in the production, which contributes to the pouches durability and safety for pouch use, include; LLDPE, BOPP, MET, PVC and PE. Pillow pouches are popular for the packaging of potato chips packaging but also cater for markets such as;
- Snack food packaging
- Dried fruit packaging
- Sweets packaging
- Organic foods packaging
- Granola packaging
Advantage of product use
The use of pillow pouches provides companies who wish to invest in them with advantageous benefits such as;
- Pillow pouches are generally light in weight , making them easy to distribute and store on shelves.
- Pouches are produced with lamination and metalized lining that contribute to keeping excess moisture out hence products are fresher for longer.
- Display options of pillow pouches on shelves can either be displayed as pouches being stacked or pouches being hung, through the use of hang holes.
- Flexible pouches can be customized to suit individual brands and product preference.
- Pillow pouches are suitable for various products of different markets.
- Pillow pouches have a high resistance to pressure, decreasing package ruptures.
- Bags are eco-friendly as they can be recycled.
Visuals and features of product
Pillow pouches are identified and are recognized for their pillow-look-a-like feature. The pouch usually takes form once contents have been filled into the pouch. The pillow pouch is a custom option hence no available stock colours of pouches are available as pouches are manufactured based on the required product and brand preference. Bag finishing could include the options of either a Matt, Shiny or gloss finish.
Pillow pouches are a custom selection hence the size is also dependent on your requirement Features that can be added to the Pillow pouches include;
- Re’ sealable zipper options
- Euro slot( for if you prefer to hang packaging instead of stacking pouches)
- Tear notches (which makes tearing of pouches convenient)
- Pouch window options